Freego Limited Warranty And Policy
1. 20-Days Money Back: For 20 days after the date of purchase, return your Undamaged / Unused Freego product and receive a refund.
2. 2-year Warranty: We offer 2-year warranty for the electric bike and scooter.
Warranty and Replacement:
The warranty is registered automatically when the initial purchaser orders and then receives the product from our online shop and applies to the initial purchaser only.
If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Company will, at is options:
1. Send the new parts to replace the defective parts. Most of the parts are fairly easy to replace with our YouTube video instructions.
2. Exchange the affected Products with functionally equivalent Products that are new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS IN USA, HERE ARE THE PROCESSES:
1. Contact our Support team via email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your order No and detail information of the defectiveness, some photos or a short 15 seconds video will be helpful. A pre-paid return label will be provided to you via email once the case of warranty is confirmed.
(Kindly keep in mind:our tech support bases on the information you provide with us and according to our best experiences and knowledge with the product to diagnose the issue to determine the issue, the better information you could provide, the quicker the process can be)
Tip :Freego will not replace any part without first seeing photos or video of the damaged product. Customer needs to provide us with evidence by email.
2. Once the products are received and fixed, you will receive an email detailing the warranty service along with the return shipment's tracking number.
Frame issues that are excluded from this warranty include but are not limited to:
This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts (grip tape, wheels & bearings) unless due to a defect in materials or workmanship, and damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, neglect, abuse, water damage, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
1. Defects or damage resulting from accident, abuse, misuse, abnormal use (including but not limited to stunt riding, racing or other similar activities not consistent with the intended use of the Products), improper storage, abnormal exposure to liquid, chemicals, moisture, abrasives, sand or dirt, neglect, or abnormal physical, electrical or electromechanical stress;
2. Scratches, dents and cosmetic damage, unless caused by Freego;
3. Product that has the serial number or the bar code removed, defaced, damaged, altered or made illegible;
4. Ordinary wear and tear;
5. Defects or damage to the Products caused by the use of accessories, products, or ancillary/peripheral equipment not furnished or approved by Freego with the Products;
6. Defects or damage caused by assembly, testing, operation, maintenance, installation, service, repair, or adjustment in a manner that varies from Assembly Instructions & Owners Manual;
Manufacturer's warranty applies exclusively to new complete scooters and bikes purchased from Freego Store and our authorized retailers. Scooters and bikes purchased elsewhere(unauthorized re-seller), used condition, or second-hand are NOT covered under our standard warranty. Freego Store reserves the final right to explain the details of the above policy.