Economic and fast way to cut the traffic, and to travel from point A to point B in pure fun and enjoyment, for example:
1.Great commute for college students on campus
2.A nice gift for your child or her/him during the holidays
3.An easier tool for walking the dogs
Each product may contain different batteries. The range or distance varies as well.
The Range of the board is impacted by many factors:
1. user's weight
2. temperature outside (If the temperature is below 45F, the battery capacity sometimes could drop by 30% or more)
4.Acceleration and brake frequency
5.Wind or other resistances
Our listed range on the website is normally based on: a 75Kg rider that rides it on flat ground with most ECO mode and some Sport mode and not very frequent accelerations and breaks.
It depends on the Charger and Battery Capacity.
·6AH battery, 3A standard charger, it takes about 2 hours.
·12AH battery, 3A standard charger, it takes about 4 hours.
·6AH battery, 4A fast charger, it takes about 1.5 hours.
·12AH battery, 4A fast charger, it takes about 3 hours
120Kg for all models. (However, please do not try to jump on the board or break it with additional strength).
Yes,Our products are all IPX5 Waterproof.
The majority of our parts suppliers are in China, and the boards are assembled in China. Certain parts might be imported from other countries such as Caliber trucks containg materials made in the USA.
We recommend the user's age to be 14 years and up. Children under 14 years need to be under an adult's supervision and permission to use our product. Please make sure you always wear a helmet and your personal protective gear. Do not ride the scooter out of your skill level and always care about your surroundings and follow your local traffic law.
RETURN AND WARRANTY POLICY
We only accept returns within 14 days in Brand New condition with all accessories in the original packaging, customer needs to pay for return shipping cost to our closest facility advised by our support team. The company will provide a refund for the Product(s), not including any shipping charges.
Follow the below steps to return the Product(s) purchased through our Website within seven (7) days of the date that we deliver the applicable Product (s):
1. Contact our Support team (In China or the Poland.) to initiate the return process and obtain authorization to submit the product(s) for return.
2. Create a shipping label addressed to “Freego Returns” and make sure to include the original order no on the shipping label or in the package.Pack the product(s) in the original packaging to ensure the product(s) will be returned without damage.
3. Once the package is received by us and confirmed to be in brand new condition, we will issue the refund less the shipping charge in three (3) business days with an email confirmation. If the scooter is actually used or damaged in return, a 10% restocking fee or cost of damaged parts will be deducted from the refund.
We do NOT refund once the product is shipped unless the product is returned in brand new condition within 14 days. The customer has to pay for the return shipping cost. No shipping fee will be refunded.
We offer a 6 month (180 days) warranty on Freego Online Store from the date when you receive the product. Parts purchased from Freego separately have a 90-day warranty. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Company will, at is options:
Send the new parts to replace the defective parts. Most of the parts are fairly easy to replace with our YouTube video instructions.
Exchange the affected Products with functionally equivalent Products that are new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
(This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts (grip tape, wheels & bearings) unless due to a defect in materials or workmanship, and damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, neglect, abuse, water damage, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship.)
HERE ARE THE PROCESSES:
1. Contact our Support team via email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your order No and detail information of the defectiveness, some photos or a short 15 seconds video will be helpful. A pre-paid return label will be provided to you via email once the case of warranty is confirmed.
(Kindly keep in mind: our tech support bases on the information you provide with us and according to our best experiences and knowledge with the product to diagnose the issue to determine the issue, the better information you could provide, the quicker the process can be)
2.Once the products are received and fixed, you will receive an email detailing the warranty service along with the return shipment's tracking number.
Manufacturer's warranty applies exclusively to new complete scooter purchased from Freego USA e-Store and our authorized retailers. Scooters purchased elsewhere(unauthorized re-seller), used condition or second-hand are NOT covered under our standard warranty. Freego USA e-Store reserves the final right to explain the details of the above policy.
When we have stock in the CA warehouse, We will ship via UPS or FedEx Ground and Home delivery service domestically in the USA. the transit time is generally 3 to 6 business days.
When we do not have stock in the Poland warehouse: Your order will ship from China.The whole process of Air shipping from China could take 12 to 20 business days to USA. (There are some extra steps for international shipping because UPS and FedEx do not accept such big battery products via direct air shipping from China mainland. We have to use special air cargo planes from Hong Kong.)
Details are as below:
1. We send the packages from our factory to the forwarder's warehouse in Shenzhen.
2. Our forwarder print and put the UPS/FedEx label on the package
3. Meantime, forwarder feedback the tracking number to Freego, our team update in the order and notify the customer.
Forwarder moves these packages to Hong Kong airport and books the air cargo airplane from Hong Kong to CA.
4. Packages have to go through the CA. (customs clearance is out of our control, which could take as smooth as 2 business days or as long as a couple of weeks depending on the situation).
5. Packages pass customs clearance and will be sent to UPS or FedEx or local carriers. ( Customers will see the tracking number update on the carrier’s website at this point)
Normally, UPS/FedEx make the final delivery via ground shipping within 2 to 5 days.
Free Shipping from CA warehouse to USA.
RISKS AND CHALLENGES
Please always read our warning mark before you start using our product, make sure you always wear a helmet and your personal protective gear just in case. Please make sure you get used to the scooter before you speed up. Do not ride the board out of your skills level and always care about your surroundings. Please do not ride the scooter in wet conditions.
1. Be sure to wear protective a helmet when using this electric scooter.
2. There are risks of serious or fatal injury from collision, loss of control, and unexpected falls while using this electric scooter. It is your sole responsibility to learn safely to ride this electric scooter to reduce the risks: please read our user's manual carefully and learn how to turn, accelerate and brake this electric scooter. Freego recommends you start with the beginner's (low speed) mode first before using the sports (high speed) mode. Please use this electric scooter reasonably within the control of your own abilities. Do not use this electric scooter on dangerous road sections or big downhills. Do not use this electric scooter at night or poor visibility environment to avoid accidents. Freego will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by the user in accidents.
3. Children under 14 years old must use this electric scooter under the adult's supervision; or please place the product where children can't reach.
4. Please abide by local traffic regulations and laws to ride this electric scooter; please respect other drivers and pedestrians on the road.
5. Please do frequent maintenance checks: before riding makes sure screws are tight and wheels are in good conditions. Do not charge the battery if the board and battery are wet. Please make sure to keep the board in dry conditions before charging.
6. Please do not open the battery or controller cases without direction from Freego USA support, please do not modify the wiring or controller, please do not install the electric parts from other suppliers to the Freego electric scooter, which will terminate the warranty immediately.
It is solely customers' responsibility to check your local legal requirement of the electric vehicles before you purchase and use them, the laws and regulations vary by countries, states, or counties.